Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Transfers from an insolvent fund to the payroll fund shall be by warrant and, upon the warrant being registered in the manner provided by law, such warrant shall be sold by the payroll fund to obtain the moneys with which to pay the respective wages and salaries. The warrant may be sold to any solvent fund of the City, or the same may be sold outside of city funds in the usual manner by the Treasurer-Comptroller. (Ord. 685 § 13, 1975).