A. Sign Size and Placement. Each sign shall be four feet by eight feet in size, placed no closer than five feet from the right-of-way, visible from each public street on which the subject property has frontage, and placed outside the sight distance triangle.
1. The title “Notice of Land Use Application”;
2. A graphic or written description of the site boundaries;
3. Type of action/application (i.e., conditional use, master planned development, etc.);
4. The date of public hearing;
5. The name and telephone number of the Department of Planning and Community Development;
6. City of Redmond logo;
C. Responsibility for Installation and Removal.
Proposed Land Use Action