This chapter is included in your selections.
- 1.14.010 Definitions.
- 1.14.020 Purpose.
- 1.14.030 Applicability.
- 1.14.040 Guidance for code compliance actions.
- 1.14.050 Code Compliance Officer position created – Duties.
- 1.14.060 Criminal violations and penalties, civil violations and penalties, and other penalties.
- 1.14.070 Equitable actions and injunctions.
- 1.14.080 Restoration and natural resources damages.
- 1.14.085 Removal and disposal of illegal signs.
- 1.14.090 Application of criminal penalties, civil penalties, equitable actions, injunctions, and other remedies.
- 1.14.100 Notices and orders, restoration orders, and imposition of civil penalties.
- 1.14.110 Code Compliance Hearing Examiner position created – Qualifications.
- 1.14.120 Requests for remission and appeals.
- 1.14.130 Authority of Code Compliance Hearing Examiner.
- 1.14.140 Stop work orders.
- 1.14.150 Violation of stop work orders – Penalties.
- 1.14.160 Compliance enforced by lawsuit, correction, or recording of a notice of violation.
- 1.14.170 Rights of entry.
- 1.14.180 Performance assurance devices authorized.
- 1.14.190 Administrative search warrants authorized.
- 1.14.200 Recovery of enforcement and other costs.
- 1.14.210 Liens.
- 1.14.220 Chief’s enforcement of fire code.
- 1.14.230 Collection of costs and penalties.
Prior legislation: Ords. 1458, 1510, 1559, 1586.